The Calvário de Arouca, erected on a rocky massif on the north of the village, consists of a set of six 17th century cruises, a pulpit and a granitic niche. The central cruise (restored) has the date 1627 inscribed on the pedestal, and the pulpit dates back to 1643. This set includes three other cruises spread over several streets, creating a Via Sacra, which included the Arouca Monastery and ended there.
Monuments classification: Monument of Public Interest
Access to the point of interest: by car; easy